Two UK men convicted in plot to kill Joss Stone
- Photo: MARK J TERRILL/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: KPE/ZWP/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: RM3/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: RM3/Rui M Leal/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Tom Daskalakis/IML/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: TwitPic/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Barnsley, Dome/Pacific Coast News10 of 16
- Photo: Eckstein/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG14 of 16
- Photo: Dave Fisher/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
LONDON (AP) — A British jury has convicted two men of plotting to rob and kill soul singer Joss Stone.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Junior Bradshaw, 32, and Kevin Liverpool, 35, were convicted Wednesday at Exeter Crown Court on charges of conspiracy to murder, to cause grievous bodily harm and to rob. They had denied the charges.
Prosecutors said the pair were arrested in June 2011, close to Stone's home in southwestern England, after suspicious neighbors reported them to the police. They were armed with a samurai sword, knives, a hammer, black bags and gloves. In their car, notes were found that implied they planned to decapitate the singer then dump her body in a river..
Liverpool was given a life sentence and ordered to serve a minimum of 10 years and eight months. Bradshaw will be sentenced later.
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
From Miranda and Orlando to the Jenners, see some of Hollywood's most amicable exes on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite