Usher Breaks Down in Tears in Court
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Ralph/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 10
- Photo: KADENA/Bauer-Griffin4 of 10
- Photo: WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 10
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Usher broke down in tears in court over insinuations he prefers to go out partying instead of looking after his children.
RELATED: 2012 Billboard Music Awards
Usher took to the stand in his bitter custody battle with Tameka Foster in his native Atlanta, Ga., on Monday, and he wiped his eyes with a tissue after his ex-wife's attorney presented photos of the singer partying in Europe in February.
Usher tried to explain the pictures, but was told by the judge to let his lawyers do the talking for him.
The singer was also subjected to several questions over his alleged drug use, admitting he has smoked cannabis in the past, but when he was asked if he ever took ecstasy, Usher's lawyer objected.
The music superstar also insisted he has never used drugs in front of his children.
RELATED: Hollywood's 50 Hottest Bachelors
Earlier in his testimony, Usher accused Foster of throwing food at him and spitting on his girlfriend in a jealous rage.
He told the court, "She wanted to fight... (She said), 'I'm gonna kick your a--. B---- get out of the car. How dare you bring this woman into my subdivision in my house? She continued to spit. At this point she pulled the (car) door open, tried to swing at her (girlfriend)."
Foster is battling for full custody of their two sons, while Usher wants increased visitation rights. The former couple wed in 2007 and separated two years later.
RELATED: Hot Guys on Motorcycles
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite