Usher Breaks Down in Tears in Court
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Ralph/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 10
- Photo: KADENA/Bauer-Griffin4 of 10
- Photo: WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 10
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Jim Gaffigan's CBS Pilot Gets Series Order From TV LandMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: A Once Connection, Sons' Final Ride, and a Big Grey's DecisionMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:42:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire Holt
Usher broke down in tears in court over insinuations he prefers to go out partying instead of looking after his children.
RELATED: 2012 Billboard Music Awards
Usher took to the stand in his bitter custody battle with Tameka Foster in his native Atlanta, Ga., on Monday, and he wiped his eyes with a tissue after his ex-wife's attorney presented photos of the singer partying in Europe in February.
Usher tried to explain the pictures, but was told by the judge to let his lawyers do the talking for him.
The singer was also subjected to several questions over his alleged drug use, admitting he has smoked cannabis in the past, but when he was asked if he ever took ecstasy, Usher's lawyer objected.
The music superstar also insisted he has never used drugs in front of his children.
RELATED: Hollywood's 50 Hottest Bachelors
Earlier in his testimony, Usher accused Foster of throwing food at him and spitting on his girlfriend in a jealous rage.
He told the court, "She wanted to fight... (She said), 'I'm gonna kick your a--. B---- get out of the car. How dare you bring this woman into my subdivision in my house? She continued to spit. At this point she pulled the (car) door open, tried to swing at her (girlfriend)."
Foster is battling for full custody of their two sons, while Usher wants increased visitation rights. The former couple wed in 2007 and separated two years later.
RELATED: Hot Guys on Motorcycles
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite