Usher Breaks Down in Tears in Court
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Ralph/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 10
- Photo: KADENA/Bauer-Griffin4 of 10
- Photo: WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 10
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Usher broke down in tears in court over insinuations he prefers to go out partying instead of looking after his children.
RELATED: 2012 Billboard Music Awards
Usher took to the stand in his bitter custody battle with Tameka Foster in his native Atlanta, Ga., on Monday, and he wiped his eyes with a tissue after his ex-wife's attorney presented photos of the singer partying in Europe in February.
Usher tried to explain the pictures, but was told by the judge to let his lawyers do the talking for him.
The singer was also subjected to several questions over his alleged drug use, admitting he has smoked cannabis in the past, but when he was asked if he ever took ecstasy, Usher's lawyer objected.
The music superstar also insisted he has never used drugs in front of his children.
RELATED: Hollywood's 50 Hottest Bachelors
Earlier in his testimony, Usher accused Foster of throwing food at him and spitting on his girlfriend in a jealous rage.
He told the court, "She wanted to fight... (She said), 'I'm gonna kick your a--. B---- get out of the car. How dare you bring this woman into my subdivision in my house? She continued to spit. At this point she pulled the (car) door open, tried to swing at her (girlfriend)."
Foster is battling for full custody of their two sons, while Usher wants increased visitation rights. The former couple wed in 2007 and separated two years later.
RELATED: Hot Guys on Motorcycles
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDivorce Imminent?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite