Usher Breaks Down in Tears in Court
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Ralph/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 10
- Photo: KADENA/Bauer-Griffin4 of 10
- Photo: WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 10
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Actor Chris Pine charged in New Zealand with DUIMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:56:21 PM
- Cameraman recounts Crocodile Hunter's last momentsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:42:26 PM
- 'Need for Speed' Review: Aaron Paul Can't Get This Vehicle Off the LotMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:30:00 PM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inductees
Usher broke down in tears in court over insinuations he prefers to go out partying instead of looking after his children.
RELATED: 2012 Billboard Music Awards
Usher took to the stand in his bitter custody battle with Tameka Foster in his native Atlanta, Ga., on Monday, and he wiped his eyes with a tissue after his ex-wife's attorney presented photos of the singer partying in Europe in February.
Usher tried to explain the pictures, but was told by the judge to let his lawyers do the talking for him.
The singer was also subjected to several questions over his alleged drug use, admitting he has smoked cannabis in the past, but when he was asked if he ever took ecstasy, Usher's lawyer objected.
The music superstar also insisted he has never used drugs in front of his children.
RELATED: Hollywood's 50 Hottest Bachelors
Earlier in his testimony, Usher accused Foster of throwing food at him and spitting on his girlfriend in a jealous rage.
He told the court, "She wanted to fight... (She said), 'I'm gonna kick your a--. B---- get out of the car. How dare you bring this woman into my subdivision in my house? She continued to spit. At this point she pulled the (car) door open, tried to swing at her (girlfriend)."
Foster is battling for full custody of their two sons, while Usher wants increased visitation rights. The former couple wed in 2007 and separated two years later.
RELATED: Hot Guys on Motorcycles
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite