Usher on Divorce: 'I don’t wanna be tolerated. I wanna be loved.'Related: Celeb Gloss, Usher
- Photo: karmstrong/Wonderwall1 of 6
By Molly McGonigle
Usher has finally put that messy divorce and less-than-stellar album behind him to reclaim his throne at the top of pop. He opens up to Vibe about his failed marriage, getting his edge back and why he was nervous about releasing his smash hit "OMG."
On whether marriage made him lose his edge:
"Nah, I don't think so. I think it taught me. I think it made me better, [it taught me] to be honest."
RELATED: Check out the full story at Vibe
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite