- Photo: EP / WUF/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
By Kat Giantis
Is Usher making a beeline back to the altar just six months after his divorce from Tameka Foster was finalized? The rumor mill began cranking on Tuesday with rumblings that the crooner is not only engaged to supposed squeeze Grace Miguel, but he's also awaiting another visit from the stork.
Seems Usher, 31, and Miguel, a music exec several years his senior, were spotted over the weekend strolling at an Atlanta park with the two young sons he has with Foster, Usher Raymond V and Naviyd.
RELATED: Watch a video profile of Usher
The outing led to talk that the pair is ready to take two big steps forward in their rumored relationship, with insiders alleging Miguel is "about three months along."
So, is Usher preparing to settle back down so soon after reclaiming his bachelor status?
Not according to his rep, who tells Wonderwall there is "absolutely no truth" to the betrothal and bun-in-the-oven reports.
Speculation about a possible romance has been bubbling since last summer. Back in September, In Touch claimed the two met while working with the singer's feather-haired protégé, Justin Bieber, with a source enthusing, "[Usher] loves the fact that she's creative, has her own career and doesn't appear to want anything from him other than companionship."
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite