Usher, Shakira, Keys to perform at All-Star game
- Photo: EP / WUF/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: John Smock/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: LEFTERIS PITARAKIS/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Walik Goshom/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 8:25 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:25:28 AM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- NBC Renews Undateable
The Grammy winners are all set to perform during the NBA All-Star game on Feb. 14. The game will air live at 8 p.m. EST on TNT. Shakira will perform two songs from her latest CD, "She Wolf"; Keys will perform new and old hits. The divas will go on during the halftime show.
Usher will sing a new song, the dance jam "More," during the introductions of the NBA all-stars. The tune is from his upcoming album, "Raymond v. Raymond." The game, which will take place at the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, will go on before the largest crowd ever to attend a basketball game, according to a statement from the NBA.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite