Usher, Shakira, Keys to perform at All-Star game
- Photo: EP / WUF/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: John Smock/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: LEFTERIS PITARAKIS/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Walik Goshom/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- Golden Globes: Oprah Winfrey, Martin Scorsese Top Snubs, Fandango Survey Finds (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:42:02 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Reviews: Bilbo's Back But Is He BeMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:36:17 PM
- Nancy Meyers to Receive Hall of Fame Honor from Final DraftMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:32:18 PM
- Disney Channel to Revisit Its Greatest Villains for 'Descendants'MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:30:48 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat
The Grammy winners are all set to perform during the NBA All-Star game on Feb. 14. The game will air live at 8 p.m. EST on TNT. Shakira will perform two songs from her latest CD, "She Wolf"; Keys will perform new and old hits. The divas will go on during the halftime show.
Usher will sing a new song, the dance jam "More," during the introductions of the NBA all-stars. The tune is from his upcoming album, "Raymond v. Raymond." The game, which will take place at the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, will go on before the largest crowd ever to attend a basketball game, according to a statement from the NBA.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTwitPics of 2013
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite