Usher, Shakira, Keys to perform at All-Star game
- Photo: EP / WUF/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: John Smock/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: LEFTERIS PITARAKIS/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Walik Goshom/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- First Look: Meet Grimm's Newest Wesen: Octo-Man!MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 'Fight Club 2' Coming to Comics Courtesy of Book's Author Chuck PalahniukMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:49:00 AM
- 'True Blood's' Nelsan Ellis Slams Luke Grimes For Quitting Over Bisexual MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 9:53:00 PM
- Granny's Past and a Baby Bates? Downton Abbey Season 5 ScoopMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 9:52:00 PM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?
The Grammy winners are all set to perform during the NBA All-Star game on Feb. 14. The game will air live at 8 p.m. EST on TNT. Shakira will perform two songs from her latest CD, "She Wolf"; Keys will perform new and old hits. The divas will go on during the halftime show.
Usher will sing a new song, the dance jam "More," during the introductions of the NBA all-stars. The tune is from his upcoming album, "Raymond v. Raymond." The game, which will take place at the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, will go on before the largest crowd ever to attend a basketball game, according to a statement from the NBA.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite