Usher, Shakira, Keys to perform at All-Star game
- Photo: EP / WUF/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: John Smock/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: LEFTERIS PITARAKIS/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Walik Goshom/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- Internet giants weigh in on defamation lawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:35:20 PM
- 2013 Critics Awards: The Complete ListMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:03:04 PM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a Relief
The Grammy winners are all set to perform during the NBA All-Star game on Feb. 14. The game will air live at 8 p.m. EST on TNT. Shakira will perform two songs from her latest CD, "She Wolf"; Keys will perform new and old hits. The divas will go on during the halftime show.
Usher will sing a new song, the dance jam "More," during the introductions of the NBA all-stars. The tune is from his upcoming album, "Raymond v. Raymond." The game, which will take place at the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, will go on before the largest crowd ever to attend a basketball game, according to a statement from the NBA.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite