Usher, Shakira, Keys to perform at All-Star game
- Photo: EP / WUF/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: John Smock/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: LEFTERIS PITARAKIS/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Walik Goshom/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Gotham' Stars Donal Logue and Robin Lord Taylor Talk 'Trying to Merge LiMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Review: Kenny Chesney shows the way on new albumMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 6:54:00 AM
- 9 Marquez e-books coming out in EnglishMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 6:52:02 AM
- Maestro Muti skipping strike-plagued Rome theaterMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 6:49:44 AM
- APNewsBreak: 'The Lion King' makes historyMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 6:46:02 AM
- 'Gotham' Stars Donal Logue and Robin Lord Taylor Talk 'Trying to Merge Li
The Grammy winners are all set to perform during the NBA All-Star game on Feb. 14. The game will air live at 8 p.m. EST on TNT. Shakira will perform two songs from her latest CD, "She Wolf"; Keys will perform new and old hits. The divas will go on during the halftime show.
Usher will sing a new song, the dance jam "More," during the introductions of the NBA all-stars. The tune is from his upcoming album, "Raymond v. Raymond." The game, which will take place at the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, will go on before the largest crowd ever to attend a basketball game, according to a statement from the NBA.
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite