Usher tapped to teach Beckham boys to dance
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: ASC/ZDS/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: © Robb D. Cohen/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
Soccer ace David Beckham has recruited a superstar entertainer to give his sons dance lessons -- he's asked Usher to teach them his moves.
The sports star wants his trio of boys, Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, 8 and Cruz, 4, to learn how to groove and he's managed to convince the "Yeah!" singer to share his expertise with the youngsters.
RELATED: More famous moms-to-be
Usher tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "David's a good friend of mine. I got a call from him about two months ago and we were catching up. One of the things we talked about was that he wanted his sons to have dance lessons.
"He wanted to start them off in Los Angeles and I said that I'd help. He thought it would be fun for them. It would be good to catch up with them, they're such a pleasant family."
RELATED: Usher & more of Hollywood's Hottest Singles
Little Cruz began showing off his dance skills when he was just 3: His pop star mom Victoria Beckham invited him onstage during her Spice Girls tour to show off his break-dancing skills.
From Crowd Ignite