Usher's Ex-Wife Denounces Singer Over Request to Delay Custody Hearing
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Peter/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: Ralph/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 9
- Photo: WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm ChannelMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 1:00:00 PM
- 'Starred Up' Director David Mackenzie Dishes on Jack O'Connell Prison DraMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:56:00 PM
- TLC Promotes Three Production and Development ExecutivesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:35:00 PM
- Fox News to Air Documentary '13 Hours at Benghazi The Inside Story'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:24:00 PM
- Maker Studios Hit With $19 Million Lawsuit by Former ShowrunnerMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm Channel
Usher's custody battle with his ex-wife has turned nastier after he suggested delaying the next hearing to allow both parties to recover from the death of his stepson.
RELATED: Hollywood's Nastiest Custody Battles
Tameka Foster's 11-year-old son, Kile, died last month from injuries sustained in a personal watercraft accident, and the R&B singer asked for a break in the custody battle so as not to cause "unnecessary stress and strain" to either himself or his ex.
But Foster insists the singer's sympathy comes with an agenda, and in new court documents, obtained by TMZ, she claims his concerns are "bogus."
RELATED: Outrageous Celebrity Demands
She reports Usher visited her son once during his 15 days on life support, and he refused her request to tweet a message urging fans to pray for Kile -- instead posting a photo of his own breakfast.
In her documents, Foster insists Usher's attempt to postpone the next custody hearing is "simply a transparent sham" and she has asked the judge to deny his request.
The next hearing is scheduled for Aug. 13.
RELATED: Usher's Abs
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite