Usher's Ex-Wife Denounces Singer Over Request to Delay Custody Hearing
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Peter/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: Ralph/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 9
- Photo: WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- 'Once Upon a Time' Expands 'Frozen' Cast With Tyler Jacob Moore MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's Excelle
Usher's custody battle with his ex-wife has turned nastier after he suggested delaying the next hearing to allow both parties to recover from the death of his stepson.
RELATED: Hollywood's Nastiest Custody Battles
Tameka Foster's 11-year-old son, Kile, died last month from injuries sustained in a personal watercraft accident, and the R&B singer asked for a break in the custody battle so as not to cause "unnecessary stress and strain" to either himself or his ex.
But Foster insists the singer's sympathy comes with an agenda, and in new court documents, obtained by TMZ, she claims his concerns are "bogus."
RELATED: Outrageous Celebrity Demands
She reports Usher visited her son once during his 15 days on life support, and he refused her request to tweet a message urging fans to pray for Kile -- instead posting a photo of his own breakfast.
In her documents, Foster insists Usher's attempt to postpone the next custody hearing is "simply a transparent sham" and she has asked the judge to deny his request.
The next hearing is scheduled for Aug. 13.
RELATED: Usher's Abs
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite