Usher's Ex-Wife Denounces Singer Over Request to Delay Custody Hearing
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Peter/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: Ralph/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 9
- Photo: WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Usher's custody battle with his ex-wife has turned nastier after he suggested delaying the next hearing to allow both parties to recover from the death of his stepson.
RELATED: Hollywood's Nastiest Custody Battles
Tameka Foster's 11-year-old son, Kile, died last month from injuries sustained in a personal watercraft accident, and the R&B singer asked for a break in the custody battle so as not to cause "unnecessary stress and strain" to either himself or his ex.
But Foster insists the singer's sympathy comes with an agenda, and in new court documents, obtained by TMZ, she claims his concerns are "bogus."
RELATED: Outrageous Celebrity Demands
She reports Usher visited her son once during his 15 days on life support, and he refused her request to tweet a message urging fans to pray for Kile -- instead posting a photo of his own breakfast.
In her documents, Foster insists Usher's attempt to postpone the next custody hearing is "simply a transparent sham" and she has asked the judge to deny his request.
The next hearing is scheduled for Aug. 13.
RELATED: Usher's Abs
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite