Usher's Ex-Wife Denounces Singer Over Request to Delay Custody Hearing
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Peter/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: Ralph/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 9
- Photo: WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Adds 'Prison Break' Star Robert KneppMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:52:37 AM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71
Usher's custody battle with his ex-wife has turned nastier after he suggested delaying the next hearing to allow both parties to recover from the death of his stepson.
RELATED: Hollywood's Nastiest Custody Battles
Tameka Foster's 11-year-old son, Kile, died last month from injuries sustained in a personal watercraft accident, and the R&B singer asked for a break in the custody battle so as not to cause "unnecessary stress and strain" to either himself or his ex.
But Foster insists the singer's sympathy comes with an agenda, and in new court documents, obtained by TMZ, she claims his concerns are "bogus."
RELATED: Outrageous Celebrity Demands
She reports Usher visited her son once during his 15 days on life support, and he refused her request to tweet a message urging fans to pray for Kile -- instead posting a photo of his own breakfast.
In her documents, Foster insists Usher's attempt to postpone the next custody hearing is "simply a transparent sham" and she has asked the judge to deny his request.
The next hearing is scheduled for Aug. 13.
RELATED: Usher's Abs
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite