Usher's Ex-Wife Denounces Singer Over Request to Delay Custody Hearing
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Peter/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: Ralph/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 9
- Photo: WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential CandidateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Sneaky 'Better Call Saul' Teaser Billboard Pops Up in Albuquerque (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Chernin Group, AT&T to Buy Controlling Stake in FullscreenMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:09:00 PM
- 'Justified' EP Taylor Elmore Signs Overall Deal With CBS Television StudiosMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:00:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Michelle Fairley to Rise Again on ABC's 'ResurMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential Candidate
Usher's custody battle with his ex-wife has turned nastier after he suggested delaying the next hearing to allow both parties to recover from the death of his stepson.
RELATED: Hollywood's Nastiest Custody Battles
Tameka Foster's 11-year-old son, Kile, died last month from injuries sustained in a personal watercraft accident, and the R&B singer asked for a break in the custody battle so as not to cause "unnecessary stress and strain" to either himself or his ex.
But Foster insists the singer's sympathy comes with an agenda, and in new court documents, obtained by TMZ, she claims his concerns are "bogus."
RELATED: Outrageous Celebrity Demands
She reports Usher visited her son once during his 15 days on life support, and he refused her request to tweet a message urging fans to pray for Kile -- instead posting a photo of his own breakfast.
In her documents, Foster insists Usher's attempt to postpone the next custody hearing is "simply a transparent sham" and she has asked the judge to deny his request.
The next hearing is scheduled for Aug. 13.
RELATED: Usher's Abs
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis to Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler, see more celebs who love beach PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite