Usher's ex-wife seeking full physical custody of their children
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: PhamousFotos/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: WENN3 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: MU1/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Usher's ex-wife, Tameka Raymond, has filed suit against the singer in a bid to receive full custody of their two kids and recoup $34,000 in child support.
RELATED: Celebs Who Date Behind the Scenesters
Usher filed for divorce from Raymond in June 2009, and they share joint physical custody of their two boys, Usher Raymond V, 4, and Naviyd Eli, 3.
However, Raymond has now filed court papers against the star in Georgia, claiming Usher allegedly failed to complete a number of legal obligations laid out in their agreement.
According to documents, obtained by TMZ.com, she has accused him of neglecting to ask her permission before travelling with the kids outside the state and before hiring help.
The entertainer also allegedly failed to let Raymond have the children for a two-week period over the summer or during the children's Christmas vacation last year.
Additionally, Raymond is requesting that a judge reconsider her allocated $5,000-a-month child support payment, as there has been a "substantial" increase in Usher's income, the documents say.
A hearing on the matter is set for Wednesday.
RELATED: Celebrity Mama Drama
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite