Usher's ex-wife seeking full physical custody of their children
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: PhamousFotos/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: WENN3 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: MU1/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Usher's ex-wife, Tameka Raymond, has filed suit against the singer in a bid to receive full custody of their two kids and recoup $34,000 in child support.
RELATED: Celebs Who Date Behind the Scenesters
Usher filed for divorce from Raymond in June 2009, and they share joint physical custody of their two boys, Usher Raymond V, 4, and Naviyd Eli, 3.
However, Raymond has now filed court papers against the star in Georgia, claiming Usher allegedly failed to complete a number of legal obligations laid out in their agreement.
According to documents, obtained by TMZ.com, she has accused him of neglecting to ask her permission before travelling with the kids outside the state and before hiring help.
The entertainer also allegedly failed to let Raymond have the children for a two-week period over the summer or during the children's Christmas vacation last year.
Additionally, Raymond is requesting that a judge reconsider her allocated $5,000-a-month child support payment, as there has been a "substantial" increase in Usher's income, the documents say.
A hearing on the matter is set for Wednesday.
RELATED: Celebrity Mama Drama
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYear in Romance
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite