Usher's ex-wife seeking full physical custody of their children
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: PhamousFotos/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: WENN3 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: MU1/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Emmy Rossum, DreamWorks Animation Highlight Carmel International Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 2:42:00 PM
- 'The View' Hits 3-Year Viewership High With Season Premiere WeekMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Rosie O'Donnell on Her 'View' Co-Host Nicolle Wallace: 'There IsMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:53:00 PM
- Top 20 TV Ratings: Newbies 'Mysteries of Laura,' 'Madam Secretary&apoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:35:00 PM
- Charlie Sheen Plans 'Two and a Half Men' Return: 'I Owe It to the Fans&amMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:01:00 PM
- Emmy Rossum, DreamWorks Animation Highlight Carmel International Film Festival
Usher's ex-wife, Tameka Raymond, has filed suit against the singer in a bid to receive full custody of their two kids and recoup $34,000 in child support.
RELATED: Celebs Who Date Behind the Scenesters
Usher filed for divorce from Raymond in June 2009, and they share joint physical custody of their two boys, Usher Raymond V, 4, and Naviyd Eli, 3.
However, Raymond has now filed court papers against the star in Georgia, claiming Usher allegedly failed to complete a number of legal obligations laid out in their agreement.
According to documents, obtained by TMZ.com, she has accused him of neglecting to ask her permission before travelling with the kids outside the state and before hiring help.
The entertainer also allegedly failed to let Raymond have the children for a two-week period over the summer or during the children's Christmas vacation last year.
Additionally, Raymond is requesting that a judge reconsider her allocated $5,000-a-month child support payment, as there has been a "substantial" increase in Usher's income, the documents say.
A hearing on the matter is set for Wednesday.
RELATED: Celebrity Mama Drama
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite