Usher's ex-wife seeking full physical custody of their children
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: PhamousFotos/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: WENN3 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: MU1/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
Usher's ex-wife, Tameka Raymond, has filed suit against the singer in a bid to receive full custody of their two kids and recoup $34,000 in child support.
RELATED: Celebs Who Date Behind the Scenesters
Usher filed for divorce from Raymond in June 2009, and they share joint physical custody of their two boys, Usher Raymond V, 4, and Naviyd Eli, 3.
However, Raymond has now filed court papers against the star in Georgia, claiming Usher allegedly failed to complete a number of legal obligations laid out in their agreement.
According to documents, obtained by TMZ.com, she has accused him of neglecting to ask her permission before travelling with the kids outside the state and before hiring help.
The entertainer also allegedly failed to let Raymond have the children for a two-week period over the summer or during the children's Christmas vacation last year.
Additionally, Raymond is requesting that a judge reconsider her allocated $5,000-a-month child support payment, as there has been a "substantial" increase in Usher's income, the documents say.
A hearing on the matter is set for Wednesday.
RELATED: Celebrity Mama Drama
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out a slew of new selfies including Kim Zolciak-Biermann’s post-babies body, Lady Gaga snuggling with Taylor Kinney and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite