Usher's Ex-Wife Vows to Stand Firm in Custody Battle
- Photo: PhamousFotos/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: KM/Fame Flynet2 of 12
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Most Wanted/Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: David Goldman/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Copetti/Photofab/StarTraks8 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Peter/StarTraks10 of 12
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster is determined to "stand firm" and persevere with her legal battle against the R&B superstar after a judge awarded him primary custody of their two young sons.
The former couple has been locked in a bitter custody fight over four-year-old Usher and three-year-old Naviyd for months, during which Foster accused the singer of being an absentee father who was more interested in his career than their kids.
However, a Georgia judge ruled in Usher's favor on Friday and awarded him primary custody of the children.
Foster has since taken to her Twitter page to comment on the decision, and she's determined to stay strong, writing, "Money can buy many things... But in the end. Truth & goodness will prevail. I must continue to believe this. Stand firm."
RELATED: Hollywood's Nastiest Custody Battles
She went on to post a series of telling tweets about her feelings of loyalty and betrayal, adding, "A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing... A mans loyalty is tested when he has everything! Don't fear the enemy that attacks you... Fear the fake friend that hugs you. There's not much worse."
Foster, who has been granted visitation rights, is reportedly planning to appeal the ruling -- her second blow this summer, following the death of her 11-year-old son Kile.
The couple divorced in 2009 after two years of marriage.
RELATED: Hollywood's Hottest Bachelors
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite