Usher's Ex-Wife Vows to Stand Firm in Custody Battle
- Photo: PhamousFotos/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: KM/Fame Flynet2 of 12
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Most Wanted/Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: David Goldman/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Copetti/Photofab/StarTraks8 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Peter/StarTraks10 of 12
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster is determined to "stand firm" and persevere with her legal battle against the R&B superstar after a judge awarded him primary custody of their two young sons.
The former couple has been locked in a bitter custody fight over four-year-old Usher and three-year-old Naviyd for months, during which Foster accused the singer of being an absentee father who was more interested in his career than their kids.
However, a Georgia judge ruled in Usher's favor on Friday and awarded him primary custody of the children.
Foster has since taken to her Twitter page to comment on the decision, and she's determined to stay strong, writing, "Money can buy many things... But in the end. Truth & goodness will prevail. I must continue to believe this. Stand firm."
RELATED: Hollywood's Nastiest Custody Battles
She went on to post a series of telling tweets about her feelings of loyalty and betrayal, adding, "A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing... A mans loyalty is tested when he has everything! Don't fear the enemy that attacks you... Fear the fake friend that hugs you. There's not much worse."
Foster, who has been granted visitation rights, is reportedly planning to appeal the ruling -- her second blow this summer, following the death of her 11-year-old son Kile.
The couple divorced in 2009 after two years of marriage.
RELATED: Hollywood's Hottest Bachelors
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite