Usher's Ex-Wife Vows to Stand Firm in Custody Battle
- Photo: PhamousFotos/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: KM/Fame Flynet2 of 12
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Most Wanted/Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: David Goldman/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Copetti/Photofab/StarTraks8 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Peter/StarTraks10 of 12
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster is determined to "stand firm" and persevere with her legal battle against the R&B superstar after a judge awarded him primary custody of their two young sons.
The former couple has been locked in a bitter custody fight over four-year-old Usher and three-year-old Naviyd for months, during which Foster accused the singer of being an absentee father who was more interested in his career than their kids.
However, a Georgia judge ruled in Usher's favor on Friday and awarded him primary custody of the children.
Foster has since taken to her Twitter page to comment on the decision, and she's determined to stay strong, writing, "Money can buy many things... But in the end. Truth & goodness will prevail. I must continue to believe this. Stand firm."
RELATED: Hollywood's Nastiest Custody Battles
She went on to post a series of telling tweets about her feelings of loyalty and betrayal, adding, "A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing... A mans loyalty is tested when he has everything! Don't fear the enemy that attacks you... Fear the fake friend that hugs you. There's not much worse."
Foster, who has been granted visitation rights, is reportedly planning to appeal the ruling -- her second blow this summer, following the death of her 11-year-old son Kile.
The couple divorced in 2009 after two years of marriage.
RELATED: Hollywood's Hottest Bachelors
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite