Usher's Ex-Wife Vows to Stand Firm in Custody Battle
- Photo: PhamousFotos/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: KM/Fame Flynet2 of 12
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Most Wanted/Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: David Goldman/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Copetti/Photofab/StarTraks8 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Peter/StarTraks10 of 12
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster is determined to "stand firm" and persevere with her legal battle against the R&B superstar after a judge awarded him primary custody of their two young sons.
The former couple has been locked in a bitter custody fight over four-year-old Usher and three-year-old Naviyd for months, during which Foster accused the singer of being an absentee father who was more interested in his career than their kids.
However, a Georgia judge ruled in Usher's favor on Friday and awarded him primary custody of the children.
Foster has since taken to her Twitter page to comment on the decision, and she's determined to stay strong, writing, "Money can buy many things... But in the end. Truth & goodness will prevail. I must continue to believe this. Stand firm."
RELATED: Hollywood's Nastiest Custody Battles
She went on to post a series of telling tweets about her feelings of loyalty and betrayal, adding, "A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing... A mans loyalty is tested when he has everything! Don't fear the enemy that attacks you... Fear the fake friend that hugs you. There's not much worse."
Foster, who has been granted visitation rights, is reportedly planning to appeal the ruling -- her second blow this summer, following the death of her 11-year-old son Kile.
The couple divorced in 2009 after two years of marriage.
RELATED: Hollywood's Hottest Bachelors
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out a slew of new selfies including Kim Zolciak-Biermann’s post-babies body, Lady Gaga snuggling with Taylor Kinney and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite