Usher's Highs and LowsRelated: Birthday Flashback, Beyonce, Diddy, Naomi Campbell, Usher, Justin Bieber
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com16 of 24
Losses and Gains
2008 saw a lot of change for Usher. On Jan. 21, 2008, his former crack addict father, Usher Raymond III, passed away suddenly at an Atlanta hospital. Usher, Tameka and Jonetta were all by his side in his final moments. ''I think my father's death had a lot to do with my decision to name my son Usher," Usher has said. "He was born, and [my father] died months apart. And I had become reacquainted with my father in the last year of his life. Prior, I didn't have any conversation, dialogue, with him."
But by the end of the year, the Raymond family had a new addition when Usher and Tameka's second son, Naviyd was born. Usher told Access Hollywood that Naviyd, who was born on Dec. 10, is "one of the best Christmas gifts there is to have."
- Chief BeefKaty Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Fashion BluesKourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Fights & FeudsGet the scoop on some of the most recent Hollywood feuds on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Svelte BodKhloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Last TripGet the scoop on Kim’s final pre-baby Parisian getaway on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite