Usher's Highs and LowsRelated: Birthday Flashback, Beyonce, Diddy, Naomi Campbell, Usher, Justin Bieber
- Photo: Susan Sterner/AP5 of 24
It wasn't long before Usher found his groove as an artist. Between his slick dance moves, smooth vocals and irresistibly adorable looks, Usher became a hit with the ladies. So in 1997, his career took off with the release of his sophomore effort, "My Way." And it really was done his way: The 18-year-old singer co-wrote six of the album's nine tracks. "My Way" spawned three platinum-selling singles, including "Nice & Slow" and "You Make Me Wanna..."
1997 didn't just mark Usher's professional breakthrough; it marked a personal one as well, as the teen graduated from high school. Way to go, buddy!
RELATED: Guess the Celeb Abs
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite