Van Halen star blasts One Direction after hotel meeting
- Photo: Hebert/Retna Digital1 of 17
- Photo: John Wright/Seventeen2 of 17
- Photo: Mark Cavill/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: AB5/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: John Wright/Seventeen7 of 17
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: BM1/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: AO1/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Steve Searle/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Van Halen rocker Wolfgang Van Halen has called out the members of One Direction after the boyband allegedly snubbed him in a hotel lobby.
The bassist, whose dad is legendary guitarist Eddie Van Halen, took to his Twitter on Tuesday to tell followers about his less than friendly exchange with the pop stars in Birmingham, England.
In a series of posts, he writes, "Fun fact: Was just insulted by that s**tty boy band One Direction in the lobby of our hotel this morning! Greetings Birmingham! No joke. That actually happened. That group of kids in One Direction were d**kheads to (my bandmates) and I."
The 21-year-old proceeded to take a swipe at the singers' carefully coiffed hair styles, adding, "They must call themselves that because all of their hair points in One Direction."
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite