Van Halen star blasts One Direction after hotel meeting
- Photo: Hebert/Retna Digital1 of 17
- Photo: John Wright/Seventeen2 of 17
- Photo: Mark Cavill/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: AB5/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: John Wright/Seventeen7 of 17
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: BM1/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: AO1/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Steve Searle/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Hey, New York Times 'Vows' Section: Who Cares If 'The Bride is Keeping HeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:40:00 PM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Hey, New York Times 'Vows' Section: Who Cares If 'The Bride is Keeping He
Van Halen rocker Wolfgang Van Halen has called out the members of One Direction after the boyband allegedly snubbed him in a hotel lobby.
The bassist, whose dad is legendary guitarist Eddie Van Halen, took to his Twitter on Tuesday to tell followers about his less than friendly exchange with the pop stars in Birmingham, England.
In a series of posts, he writes, "Fun fact: Was just insulted by that s**tty boy band One Direction in the lobby of our hotel this morning! Greetings Birmingham! No joke. That actually happened. That group of kids in One Direction were d**kheads to (my bandmates) and I."
The 21-year-old proceeded to take a swipe at the singers' carefully coiffed hair styles, adding, "They must call themselves that because all of their hair points in One Direction."
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
January Jones, Paris Hilton, and Toni Collette all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite