Van Halen star blasts One Direction after hotel meeting
- Photo: Hebert/Retna Digital1 of 17
- Photo: John Wright/Seventeen2 of 17
- Photo: Mark Cavill/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: AB5/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: John Wright/Seventeen7 of 17
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: BM1/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: AO1/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Steve Searle/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Van Halen rocker Wolfgang Van Halen has called out the members of One Direction after the boyband allegedly snubbed him in a hotel lobby.
The bassist, whose dad is legendary guitarist Eddie Van Halen, took to his Twitter on Tuesday to tell followers about his less than friendly exchange with the pop stars in Birmingham, England.
In a series of posts, he writes, "Fun fact: Was just insulted by that s**tty boy band One Direction in the lobby of our hotel this morning! Greetings Birmingham! No joke. That actually happened. That group of kids in One Direction were d**kheads to (my bandmates) and I."
The 21-year-old proceeded to take a swipe at the singers' carefully coiffed hair styles, adding, "They must call themselves that because all of their hair points in One Direction."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite