Van Halen star blasts One Direction after hotel meeting
- Photo: Hebert/Retna Digital1 of 17
- Photo: John Wright/Seventeen2 of 17
- Photo: Mark Cavill/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: AB5/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: John Wright/Seventeen7 of 17
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: BM1/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: AO1/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Steve Searle/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Van Halen rocker Wolfgang Van Halen has called out the members of One Direction after the boyband allegedly snubbed him in a hotel lobby.
The bassist, whose dad is legendary guitarist Eddie Van Halen, took to his Twitter on Tuesday to tell followers about his less than friendly exchange with the pop stars in Birmingham, England.
In a series of posts, he writes, "Fun fact: Was just insulted by that s**tty boy band One Direction in the lobby of our hotel this morning! Greetings Birmingham! No joke. That actually happened. That group of kids in One Direction were d**kheads to (my bandmates) and I."
The 21-year-old proceeded to take a swipe at the singers' carefully coiffed hair styles, adding, "They must call themselves that because all of their hair points in One Direction."
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite