Victoria Beckham Has Fruit Plate Instead of Cake for 38th Birthday
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks1 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks4 of 15
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Jorge Herrera/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Victoria Beckham has some serious willpower!
The super-slim star, who turned 38 Tuesday, posted a picture of her celebratory birthday dessert -- fruit!
"Birthday lunch!!! Such a lovely day!!!! X vb," she tweeted Tuesday along with a photo of a summer fruit plate filled with mango, pineapple, oranges, an assortment of berries and "Happy Birthday Victoria" scripted around the plate's edges in chocolate syrup.
Her healthy dessert comes as no surprise. Going by the slim star's reported eating habits, sugary sweets aren't in order even on her special days.
While dining at Il Pastaio in Beverly Hills last month, an onlooker has told Us Weekly about the star's recent eating habits. "All I saw her eat was arugula -- not even any salad dressing!"
But even though she didn't indulge in a piece of buttercream frosted cake, Victoria was properly feted with several birthday festivities.
Her husband of 12 years, David Beckham, and their four children, sons Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 9, Cruz, 7, and daughter Harper, 8 months, decked out their home with purple and white balloons and four bouquets of roses (presumably one from each family member) and a banner that reads "Happy Birthday Mummy!"
"Having a lovely day with my boys and baby Harper!!" Victoria shared along with a pic of her b-day decorations posted on her newly launched Facebook fan page."
Not to mention, she even received celebratory flowers from her star BFF Eva Longoria.
"Thank you Eva Longoria for such beautiful flowers!!! super chic! X vb" she tweeted.
RELATED: Hollywood's Most Boring Couples
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite