Victoria Beckham Has Fruit Plate Instead of Cake for 38th Birthday
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks1 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks4 of 15
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Jorge Herrera/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Married in FranceMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 5:57:00 AM
- California Super-Sizes Its Film, TV Tax Credit ProgramMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:47:00 AM
- Shonda Rhimes to Make Acting Debut on 'The Mindy Project'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:01:00 AM
- 'Rosewater' Review: Jon Stewart Gets Earnest With a Real-Life Story of Middle EastMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 12:00:00 AM
- John Lennon's Killer: 'Sorry for Being Such an Idiot'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Married in France
Victoria Beckham has some serious willpower!
The super-slim star, who turned 38 Tuesday, posted a picture of her celebratory birthday dessert -- fruit!
"Birthday lunch!!! Such a lovely day!!!! X vb," she tweeted Tuesday along with a photo of a summer fruit plate filled with mango, pineapple, oranges, an assortment of berries and "Happy Birthday Victoria" scripted around the plate's edges in chocolate syrup.
Her healthy dessert comes as no surprise. Going by the slim star's reported eating habits, sugary sweets aren't in order even on her special days.
While dining at Il Pastaio in Beverly Hills last month, an onlooker has told Us Weekly about the star's recent eating habits. "All I saw her eat was arugula -- not even any salad dressing!"
But even though she didn't indulge in a piece of buttercream frosted cake, Victoria was properly feted with several birthday festivities.
Her husband of 12 years, David Beckham, and their four children, sons Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 9, Cruz, 7, and daughter Harper, 8 months, decked out their home with purple and white balloons and four bouquets of roses (presumably one from each family member) and a banner that reads "Happy Birthday Mummy!"
"Having a lovely day with my boys and baby Harper!!" Victoria shared along with a pic of her b-day decorations posted on her newly launched Facebook fan page."
Not to mention, she even received celebratory flowers from her star BFF Eva Longoria.
"Thank you Eva Longoria for such beautiful flowers!!! super chic! X vb" she tweeted.
RELATED: Hollywood's Most Boring Couples
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite