Victoria Beckham Has Fruit Plate Instead of Cake for 38th Birthday
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks1 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks4 of 15
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Jorge Herrera/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- 'Captain America' Crushes Johnny Depp, Holds Off 'Heaven Is for Real&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:28:00 AM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"
Victoria Beckham has some serious willpower!
The super-slim star, who turned 38 Tuesday, posted a picture of her celebratory birthday dessert -- fruit!
"Birthday lunch!!! Such a lovely day!!!! X vb," she tweeted Tuesday along with a photo of a summer fruit plate filled with mango, pineapple, oranges, an assortment of berries and "Happy Birthday Victoria" scripted around the plate's edges in chocolate syrup.
Her healthy dessert comes as no surprise. Going by the slim star's reported eating habits, sugary sweets aren't in order even on her special days.
While dining at Il Pastaio in Beverly Hills last month, an onlooker has told Us Weekly about the star's recent eating habits. "All I saw her eat was arugula -- not even any salad dressing!"
But even though she didn't indulge in a piece of buttercream frosted cake, Victoria was properly feted with several birthday festivities.
Her husband of 12 years, David Beckham, and their four children, sons Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 9, Cruz, 7, and daughter Harper, 8 months, decked out their home with purple and white balloons and four bouquets of roses (presumably one from each family member) and a banner that reads "Happy Birthday Mummy!"
"Having a lovely day with my boys and baby Harper!!" Victoria shared along with a pic of her b-day decorations posted on her newly launched Facebook fan page."
Not to mention, she even received celebratory flowers from her star BFF Eva Longoria.
"Thank you Eva Longoria for such beautiful flowers!!! super chic! X vb" she tweeted.
RELATED: Hollywood's Most Boring Couples
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite