Victoria Beckham: 'I feel guilty' being a working mom
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: DavidBeckham/Facebook2 of 11
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: WENN5 of 11
- Photo: FVA/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Reuters7 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 11
- Photo: Stephen Lock/i-Images/Pacific Coast News9 of 11
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
It's hard to have it all -- even for Posh! Appearing on the cover of Vogue China's August issue, Victoria Beckman, married and working mom of four, admits she's not immune to the guilt that most mothers feel when they go back to work.
"When you are successful, the hardest thing is maintaining that level of success, so you work harder to maintain what you have achieved," the singer turned designer explained to the fashion magazine.
The 39-year-old added, "It's a huge juggling act, when you are a working mother and looking after your family. Millions and millions of women around the world are doing this every day, but it's not easy and yes, you feel guilty every time you walk out of the door to go to work."
The fashion designer, wife to retired soccer star David Beckham and mom to Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 10, Cruz, 8, and Harper, 23 months, revealed that despite her "mom guilt," it's worth it.
"I have been in the limelight for over 20 years," the former Spice Girls member explained. "I am not on an ego trip; empowering women and making them feel sexy and great when they wear my clothes means more than thousands of people clapping. Empowering women is what makes me feel good."
The fashion icon sells her own ready-to-wear line, her Victoria Victoria line, as well as denim, eyewear, and accessories.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite