Victoria Beckham: 'I feel guilty' being a working mom
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: DavidBeckham/Facebook2 of 11
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: WENN5 of 11
- Photo: FVA/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Reuters7 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 11
- Photo: Stephen Lock/i-Images/Pacific Coast News9 of 11
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Bill Murray Comedy 'Rock the Kasbah' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Seth Meyers Gears Up to Host the Emmy Awards MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Former Legendary Digital Chief Tom Lesinski Forms Energi EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:21:00 AM
- Miles Teller on Lending Clothes to Hook-Ups: 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back' (PhMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:17:00 AM
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in October
It's hard to have it all -- even for Posh! Appearing on the cover of Vogue China's August issue, Victoria Beckman, married and working mom of four, admits she's not immune to the guilt that most mothers feel when they go back to work.
"When you are successful, the hardest thing is maintaining that level of success, so you work harder to maintain what you have achieved," the singer turned designer explained to the fashion magazine.
The 39-year-old added, "It's a huge juggling act, when you are a working mother and looking after your family. Millions and millions of women around the world are doing this every day, but it's not easy and yes, you feel guilty every time you walk out of the door to go to work."
The fashion designer, wife to retired soccer star David Beckham and mom to Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 10, Cruz, 8, and Harper, 23 months, revealed that despite her "mom guilt," it's worth it.
"I have been in the limelight for over 20 years," the former Spice Girls member explained. "I am not on an ego trip; empowering women and making them feel sexy and great when they wear my clothes means more than thousands of people clapping. Empowering women is what makes me feel good."
The fashion icon sells her own ready-to-wear line, her Victoria Victoria line, as well as denim, eyewear, and accessories.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite