Victoria Beckham: 'I feel guilty' being a working mom
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: DavidBeckham/Facebook2 of 11
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: WENN5 of 11
- Photo: FVA/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Reuters7 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 11
- Photo: Stephen Lock/i-Images/Pacific Coast News9 of 11
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director diesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:45:43 AM
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a reliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:09:53 AM
- 'SNL' Spoofs 'Sound of Music' With Kristen Wiig and Fred ArmisenMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:46:15 PM
- Harvey Weinstein Opens Up About 'Mandela' Plans in Wake of Leader's Loss MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 8:20:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director dies
It's hard to have it all -- even for Posh! Appearing on the cover of Vogue China's August issue, Victoria Beckman, married and working mom of four, admits she's not immune to the guilt that most mothers feel when they go back to work.
"When you are successful, the hardest thing is maintaining that level of success, so you work harder to maintain what you have achieved," the singer turned designer explained to the fashion magazine.
The 39-year-old added, "It's a huge juggling act, when you are a working mother and looking after your family. Millions and millions of women around the world are doing this every day, but it's not easy and yes, you feel guilty every time you walk out of the door to go to work."
The fashion designer, wife to retired soccer star David Beckham and mom to Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 10, Cruz, 8, and Harper, 23 months, revealed that despite her "mom guilt," it's worth it.
"I have been in the limelight for over 20 years," the former Spice Girls member explained. "I am not on an ego trip; empowering women and making them feel sexy and great when they wear my clothes means more than thousands of people clapping. Empowering women is what makes me feel good."
The fashion icon sells her own ready-to-wear line, her Victoria Victoria line, as well as denim, eyewear, and accessories.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite