Victoria Beckham Reveals Breast Implants Removed
- Photo: Kin Cheung/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: LUCAS JACKSON/Reuters2 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: Mark Large /Associated/Rex USA4 of 18
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex/REX USA/Rex USA5 of 18
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA6 of 18
- Photo: DON EMMERT/AFP/Getty Images/.7 of 18
- Photo: FlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Pictures8 of 18
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA9 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: David Beckham/Facebook11 of 18
- Photo: David Beckham/Facebook12 of 18
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: @victoriabeckham/Twitter14 of 18
- Photo: @victoriabeckham/Twitter15 of 18
- Photo: JABPromotions/Rex USA16 of 18
- Photo: Spartano/MaxNY/FAMEFLYNET PICTUR/Fame Flynet17 of 18
More Celeb News
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League AnalystMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:28:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League Analyst
Victoria Beckham has admitted that she used to have breast implants, but says she later decided to have them removed.
In an interview with Allure magazine, the 39-year-old former Spice Girl confesses, "I don't have them anymore." Then pausing before continuing her answer, she added, "I think I may have purchased them."
When the interviewer then asks, "Did your breasts just leave?" she replies, "Or they got removed, one or the other." When pressed further about whether she had the implants removed, she answers, "Yeah." The only other information she adds in the interview is that she did not have them taken because they were painful.
In the interview, Beckham also reveals that she was bullied as a student. "I didn't go to a private school; it was a public school. It was not a very nice school." She said she was made fun of because, as she puts it, she was "different from all the other children at the school. I really wouldn't wish it on any kid, because it's horrible."
But the singer/fashion designer said she eventually gained confidence in herself after meeting other members of the Spice Girls. "I think what gave me confidence in myself was meeting the other girls. We always said we were all like rejects in our own way. We had to work hard, and they helped me accept me for who I was."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite