Victoria Beckham Reveals Breast Implants Removed
- Photo: Kin Cheung/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: LUCAS JACKSON/Reuters2 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: Mark Large /Associated/Rex USA4 of 18
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex/REX USA/Rex USA5 of 18
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA6 of 18
- Photo: DON EMMERT/AFP/Getty Images/.7 of 18
- Photo: FlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Pictures8 of 18
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA9 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: David Beckham/Facebook11 of 18
- Photo: David Beckham/Facebook12 of 18
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: @victoriabeckham/Twitter14 of 18
- Photo: @victoriabeckham/Twitter15 of 18
- Photo: JABPromotions/Rex USA16 of 18
- Photo: Spartano/MaxNY/FAMEFLYNET PICTUR/Fame Flynet17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Victoria Beckham has admitted that she used to have breast implants, but says she later decided to have them removed.
In an interview with Allure magazine, the 39-year-old former Spice Girl confesses, "I don't have them anymore." Then pausing before continuing her answer, she added, "I think I may have purchased them."
When the interviewer then asks, "Did your breasts just leave?" she replies, "Or they got removed, one or the other." When pressed further about whether she had the implants removed, she answers, "Yeah." The only other information she adds in the interview is that she did not have them taken because they were painful.
In the interview, Beckham also reveals that she was bullied as a student. "I didn't go to a private school; it was a public school. It was not a very nice school." She said she was made fun of because, as she puts it, she was "different from all the other children at the school. I really wouldn't wish it on any kid, because it's horrible."
But the singer/fashion designer said she eventually gained confidence in herself after meeting other members of the Spice Girls. "I think what gave me confidence in myself was meeting the other girls. We always said we were all like rejects in our own way. We had to work hard, and they helped me accept me for who I was."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite