Victoria Beckham Reveals Breast Implants Removed
- Photo: Kin Cheung/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: LUCAS JACKSON/Reuters2 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: Mark Large /Associated/Rex USA4 of 18
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex/REX USA/Rex USA5 of 18
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA6 of 18
- Photo: DON EMMERT/AFP/Getty Images/.7 of 18
- Photo: FlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Pictures8 of 18
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA9 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: David Beckham/Facebook11 of 18
- Photo: David Beckham/Facebook12 of 18
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: @victoriabeckham/Twitter14 of 18
- Photo: @victoriabeckham/Twitter15 of 18
- Photo: JABPromotions/Rex USA16 of 18
- Photo: Spartano/MaxNY/FAMEFLYNET PICTUR/Fame Flynet17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Victoria Beckham has admitted that she used to have breast implants, but says she later decided to have them removed.
In an interview with Allure magazine, the 39-year-old former Spice Girl confesses, "I don't have them anymore." Then pausing before continuing her answer, she added, "I think I may have purchased them."
When the interviewer then asks, "Did your breasts just leave?" she replies, "Or they got removed, one or the other." When pressed further about whether she had the implants removed, she answers, "Yeah." The only other information she adds in the interview is that she did not have them taken because they were painful.
In the interview, Beckham also reveals that she was bullied as a student. "I didn't go to a private school; it was a public school. It was not a very nice school." She said she was made fun of because, as she puts it, she was "different from all the other children at the school. I really wouldn't wish it on any kid, because it's horrible."
But the singer/fashion designer said she eventually gained confidence in herself after meeting other members of the Spice Girls. "I think what gave me confidence in myself was meeting the other girls. We always said we were all like rejects in our own way. We had to work hard, and they helped me accept me for who I was."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite