Victoria Beckham Takes Son Brooklyn as Her Date at Glamour Awards
- Photo: AP Images/Joel Ryan/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 20
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA2 of 20
- Photo: ALEX GALLARDO/Reuters3 of 20
- Photo: David Beckham/Facebook4 of 20
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 20
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet6 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 20
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet8 of 20
- Photo: @victoriabeckham/Twitter9 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 20
- Photo: WENN11 of 20
- Photo: Kin Cheung/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Ryan/WENN13 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 20
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP15 of 20
- Photo: PF1/WENN16 of 20
- Photo: WENN17 of 20
- Photo: Stephen Lock/i-Images/Pacific Coast News18 of 20
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Victoria Beckham had a very handsome date at the 2013 Glamour Women of the Year Awards -- and it wasn't her husband David Beckham! The mother of four brought her oldest son, Brooklyn Beckham, 14, to walk with her on the red carpet at Berkeley Square Gardens in London on June 4.
Looking glamorous in black Maison Martin Margiela jumpsuit, Beckham, 39, wrapped her arm around her son, who wore a black suit and tie, while striking a pose together. The fashion designer and former Spice Girls star won the award for Woman of the Decade, and said onstage, "I love to celebrate women. Girl power. It's great when women support women. We need more women out there supporting women."
"Thank you Brooklyn, my date tonight, who's the most handsome man in the room tonight," she added. "Thank you to my husband, who does everything for me, he supports me, he encourages me to follow my dreams and fulfill my passions. I've been so blessed to have two careers. I have been so lucky ... here's to the next 10 years. In 10 years I will be nearly 50!"
The next 10 years will also be filled with more time spent with her husband. Beckham chatted with Us Weekly at the event about her husband, David, who recently announced he's retiring from soccer.
"I think it's going to be great. I'm so proud of David and everything that he's achieved. It's going to be great that he's around more. We've enjoyed standing in the stands, cheering him on for all these years. But it'll be great for him to be home with us, we're very excited," Beckham said of her sons Brooklyn, Romeo, 10, Cruz 8, and daughter Harper, 22 months. "He's so smart, he's got lots of very clever ideas up his sleeve and we're looking forward to our future together, for sure. And new things, there's so much you can do."
Is a future in acting a possibility for him?
"Who knows. I mean, I've been in 'Spice World,'" Beckham said with laugh of the 1998 Spice Girls feature film in which she starred.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite