Victoria Beckham Wears Louboutin Heels in the Snow
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Donald Traill/Wonderwall2 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Reece/London Ent / Splash/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Robin Williams 'Tried to Say Goodbye' During Our Last Phone Call, Says Billy ConnoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 8:43:00 AM
- 'Forever' Review: There's Nothing Eternal About This ABC DudMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:58:00 AM
- Exclusive: Charlie Sheen Pursues a Return to Two and a Half MenMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:52:00 AM
- New Season Reviews: Gotham, Scorpion, Forever, Sleepy HollowMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- As the Fall Season Begins, Will 4 Remain TV's Magic Number? MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:46:00 AM
- Robin Williams 'Tried to Say Goodbye' During Our Last Phone Call, Says Billy Conno
By Saryn Chorney, with reporting by Mary Park
Snow and Fashion Week -- they go together like wool socks on a tropical beach. But that didn't stop style icon Victoria "Posh" Beckham from attending the Fashion for Relief Haiti show sponsored by American Express on Friday night. The former Spice Girl and wife of soccer star David Beckham spoke exclusively to Wonderwall about her passion for the charitable cause, her support for event organizer Naomi Campbell, and how she's fashion-fearless even in inclement weather.
WONDERWALL: Why did you want to attend this charity event?
Victoria "Posh" Beckham: You know, I just want to raise as much money as I can, lend my support. I want to do what I can to help. It's for an incredible cause. It's for the women and children of Haiti. I'm just excited to be here.
WW: How do you stay fashionable in the snow?
VB: (She strikes a model pose) This t-shirt is the official CFDA t shirt, all the proceeds go to Haiti. And these shoes? They're a really old pair of shoes to be honest -- they're just Louboutins.
WW: How did Naomi Campbell convince you to get involved today?
VB: What Naomi is doing is truly incredible. If I can support her in any way, you know I'll go out of my way for her. I have a lot of respect for (Naomi), she's a phenomenal woman. And David has also donated clothes, football tickets, football shirts and all sorts of things for the show in London. We just want to do as much as we can as a family. We were honored to be asked.
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite