Vince Neil hospitalized in Australia
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 18
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: WENN5 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital7 of 18
- Photo: Splash News8 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 18
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Splash News13 of 18
- Photo: Splash News14 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com15 of 18
- Photo: Axel Heimken/Invision/AP16 of 18
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Invision/AP17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Rockers Motley Crue cut short a gig in Australia on Sunday night as frontman Vince Neil was rushed to hospital.
The band is currently touring Down Under with KISS and Thin Lizzy, and they were playing a second show at Sydney's Allphones Arena on Sunday when Neil was taken ill.
RELATED: 80s rockers: where are they now
The show was cut short and the singer was admitted to a local hospital to treat "internal pain."
RELATED: Vince Neil to open strip club
Neil's bandmate Nikki Sixx explained the drama to fans in a post on Twitter, writing, "Sorry Sydney for a short set tonight but Vince had to be rushed to the hospital for internal pain. Will update you on his progress."
No more details about Neil's condition were known as WENN went to press.
Ladies Who Cook
Drunk In Love
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite