Vince Neil hospitalized in Australia
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 18
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: WENN5 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital7 of 18
- Photo: Splash News8 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 18
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Splash News13 of 18
- Photo: Splash News14 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com15 of 18
- Photo: Axel Heimken/Invision/AP16 of 18
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Invision/AP17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
Rockers Motley Crue cut short a gig in Australia on Sunday night as frontman Vince Neil was rushed to hospital.
The band is currently touring Down Under with KISS and Thin Lizzy, and they were playing a second show at Sydney's Allphones Arena on Sunday when Neil was taken ill.
RELATED: 80s rockers: where are they now
The show was cut short and the singer was admitted to a local hospital to treat "internal pain."
RELATED: Vince Neil to open strip club
Neil's bandmate Nikki Sixx explained the drama to fans in a post on Twitter, writing, "Sorry Sydney for a short set tonight but Vince had to be rushed to the hospital for internal pain. Will update you on his progress."
No more details about Neil's condition were known as WENN went to press.
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite