Weapons charges dropped in Madonna stalking case
- Photo: GG//Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: PX1/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: MU1/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Mikhail Metzel/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: FRANK RUMPENHORST/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA15 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Stephen Colbert Slams Rick Santorum's Mandela Comparison: 'Yes, Obamacare Is AmeriMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:22:37 AM
- Stephen Colbert Explains 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Role to Letterman (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:13:01 AM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Stephen Colbert Slams Rick Santorum's Mandela Comparison: 'Yes, Obamacare Is Ameri
NEW YORK (AP) — A New York City judge has dismissed weapons charges against a former firefighter who was arrested outside Madonna's apartment building two years ago.
Police say Robert Linhart parked his SUV outside the Material Girl's Central Park West apartment, laid out a tarp and spray-painted poster boards with love notes. One said "Madonna, I need you." Another read, "Tell me yes or no. If it's yes, my dream will come true. If it's no, I will go."
The New York Post reports that Manhattan state Supreme Court Judge Analisa Torres ruled Friday that police improperly seized a gravity knife and an ice pick from Linhart when they arrested him.
RELATED: Madonna enjoys PDA with beau
A resisting-arrest charge is still pending.
Linhart's lawyer, Lawrence LaBrew, says Linhart maintains his innocence.
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite