Zoe Saldana's Web Style, Plus More of August's Webbiest CelebsRelated: People's Choice Awards, Web Sensation, Ellen DeGeneres, Kanye West, Vanessa Hudgens, Jim Carrey
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP1 of 11
By Rebecca Silverstein
For celebrities, attention is like air -- they need it to survive. But while winning the weekend box office, hosting "SNL" or snagging the cover of Vogue are all great publicity coups, the best way to get the public's attention is via Internet. See which stars had the Web buzzing the most this August.
Candidate No. 1: Zoe Saldana
Zoe's always one of the most stylish ladies on the red carpet, but now she's also one of the webbiest. MyFDB.com, the actress's fashion credits website with her model fiance Keith Britton, has been around for a while now, but it's recently begun to pick up traction. (Think of it as IMDb for fashion magazines and ads.) In a new feature out this month, you can shop some of the site's photos as well.
More WonderwallSee All People's Choice Award
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite