Web Sensation for April 2011Related: People's Choice Awards, Web Sensation, Gwyneth Paltrow, Katy Perry, Lauren Conrad, Miley Cyrus
- Photo: Vince Bucci/AP1 of 11
By Drew Mackie
Celebs like attention. For them, it's basically food. So it stands to reason that people already famous for being on TV, in movies or on the radio would seek new ways to get attention via the Internet. Have a look at who best used the Web to amass even more fame this April.
Candidate No. 1: Miley Cyrus
How to make people notice you: First, make a big show of quitting, and then make an even bigger show of coming back. Miley hopped back onto Twitter in early April to promote her new tour and quickly returned to her typical online antics: over-sharing and posting suggestive self-pics. Way to build that follower count, Miles!
RELATED: Is Miley's hair a Do or a Don't?
More WonderwallSee All People's Choice Award
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite