West cleared of battery charges
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: X173 of 7
- Photo: WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Paul Beaty/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Fernando Leon/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Frozen' Skates Past 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 8:01:53 AM
- Oscar Isaac, Michael B. Jordan and Brie Larson Among Santa Barbara Fest's New HonoreesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:53 AM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director diesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:45:43 AM
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a reliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:09:53 AM
- 'SNL' Spoofs 'Sound of Music' With Kristen Wiig and Fred ArmisenMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:46:15 PM
- 'Frozen' Skates Past 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' at Box Office
Kanye West has had battery charges relating to a 2008 bust-up with photographers dropped after completing his court-ordered community service.
The "Stronger" hitmaker and his manager, Don Crowley, were charged with vandalism, battery and grand theft after smashing camera equipment belonging to two snappers at Los Angeles International Airport on Sept. 11, 2008.
In October, a Los Angeles judge agreed to have the case dismissed on the condition that West and Crowley each performed 50 hours of community service. The pair also agreed to take an anger management class.
RELATED: See more photos of Kanye West
West's lawyer, Blair Berk, and Crowley's attorney, Shawn Chapman Holley, returned to court on Friday to show proof of their clients' community work for the Red Cross and the case was dismissed, reports TMZ.com.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite