- Photo: AP1 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP2 of 7
- Photo: X173 of 7
- Photo: WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Paul Beaty/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Fernando Leon/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
Kanye West has had battery charges relating to a 2008 bust-up with photographers dropped after completing his court-ordered community service.
The "Stronger" hitmaker and his manager, Don Crowley, were charged with vandalism, battery and grand theft after smashing camera equipment belonging to two snappers at Los Angeles International Airport on Sept. 11, 2008.
In October, a Los Angeles judge agreed to have the case dismissed on the condition that West and Crowley each performed 50 hours of community service. The pair also agreed to take an anger management class.
RELATED: See more photos of Kanye West
West's lawyer, Blair Berk, and Crowley's attorney, Shawn Chapman Holley, returned to court on Friday to show proof of their clients' community work for the Red Cross and the case was dismissed, reports TMZ.com.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite