Kanye West's First Women's Heel Goes on Sale in Paris
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: PN2/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Tim Mosenfelder/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Rapper-turned-fashion designer Kanye West has placed his first pair of women's shoes on sale in Paris, France. for almost $6,000.
West debuted his women's wear clothing collection, the DW Kanye West line, at Paris Fashion Week last October, and his models strutted down the runway wearing ivory stilettos made of calf leather and embroidered pearls specially and created by West and famed shoe designer Giuseppe Zanotti.
Now the fashion-forward footwear has gone on sale to the general public, but only fans with deep pockets will be able to pick up a pair. Store owners at Colette Paris have listed the heels at $5,885
RELATED: Happy 50th birthday, Jon Bon Jovi!
And even singer Jordin Sparks said she can't justify the steep price for the shoes.
She tweeted, "I want those shoes Ye designed for Giuseppe Zanotti. Too pricey! Id [sic] have a panic attack! They are amazing though!"
West is due to return to the French catwalk next week to show off his latest designs for his 2012 autumn/winter collection as part of Paris Fashion Week.
The rapper has previously dabbled in footwear design by collaborating with Louis Vuitton and Nike for his own sneaker lines.
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite