Kanye West's First Women's Heel Goes on Sale in Paris
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: PN2/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Tim Mosenfelder/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'TrailerMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:00:13 AM
- How a Song About Custer Morphed Into 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Globe Nominee &aposMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:34:26 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Interprets Fake Nelson Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:30:14 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter LowMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:50:21 AM
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in springMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:11:36 AM
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'Trailer
Rapper-turned-fashion designer Kanye West has placed his first pair of women's shoes on sale in Paris, France. for almost $6,000.
West debuted his women's wear clothing collection, the DW Kanye West line, at Paris Fashion Week last October, and his models strutted down the runway wearing ivory stilettos made of calf leather and embroidered pearls specially and created by West and famed shoe designer Giuseppe Zanotti.
Now the fashion-forward footwear has gone on sale to the general public, but only fans with deep pockets will be able to pick up a pair. Store owners at Colette Paris have listed the heels at $5,885
RELATED: Happy 50th birthday, Jon Bon Jovi!
And even singer Jordin Sparks said she can't justify the steep price for the shoes.
She tweeted, "I want those shoes Ye designed for Giuseppe Zanotti. Too pricey! Id [sic] have a panic attack! They are amazing though!"
West is due to return to the French catwalk next week to show off his latest designs for his 2012 autumn/winter collection as part of Paris Fashion Week.
The rapper has previously dabbled in footwear design by collaborating with Louis Vuitton and Nike for his own sneaker lines.
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBabies of 2013
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite