Kanye West's First Women's Heel Goes on Sale in Paris
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: PN2/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Tim Mosenfelder/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look DealMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:54:27 AM
- Early Ratings: 'Sound of Music' Looks Like a Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:46:24 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Viewers Just How Sensitive Los Angeles Reporters Are To 'Cold&aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:43:14 AM
- Jon Stewart on Fox Commentator's Brave Stance Against the Pope (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:37:11 AM
- Banksy mural fetches $209K at California auctionMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:30:59 AM
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look Deal
Rapper-turned-fashion designer Kanye West has placed his first pair of women's shoes on sale in Paris, France. for almost $6,000.
West debuted his women's wear clothing collection, the DW Kanye West line, at Paris Fashion Week last October, and his models strutted down the runway wearing ivory stilettos made of calf leather and embroidered pearls specially and created by West and famed shoe designer Giuseppe Zanotti.
Now the fashion-forward footwear has gone on sale to the general public, but only fans with deep pockets will be able to pick up a pair. Store owners at Colette Paris have listed the heels at $5,885
RELATED: Happy 50th birthday, Jon Bon Jovi!
And even singer Jordin Sparks said she can't justify the steep price for the shoes.
She tweeted, "I want those shoes Ye designed for Giuseppe Zanotti. Too pricey! Id [sic] have a panic attack! They are amazing though!"
West is due to return to the French catwalk next week to show off his latest designs for his 2012 autumn/winter collection as part of Paris Fashion Week.
The rapper has previously dabbled in footwear design by collaborating with Louis Vuitton and Nike for his own sneaker lines.
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite