What's Buzzing at the 2012 GrammysRelated: 2012 Grammy Awards, Alicia Keys, Chris Brown, Gwyneth Paltrow, Katy Perry, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage3 of 18
Take that, Karl Lagerfeld
Following a week when Adele was called "too fat" by designer Karl Lagerfeld, Adele had the last laugh when she arrived on the red carpet looked stunning in a sparkling, black gown. The Twitterverse chimed in with great support for the "Someone Like You" singer, who won six Grammy's. Reactions ranged from "gorge" to "amazing" to "voluptuous & delicious." And then she proceeded to belt out an impressive comeback rendition of "Rolling in the Deep," receiving a standing ovation from the audience, with Vulture noting that Rihanna and Dave Grohl among the most enthusiastic celeb reactions.
If there was a low point to Adele's presence at the 2012 Grammys, however, it would have to be a certain reminder that she's not necessarily the old soul she appears to be: She chewed her gum throughout the entire show, including during one of her acceptance speeches. Spit it out, young lady.
More 2012 Grammy AwardsSee All 2012 Grammy Awards
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite