- Photo: Marion Curtis/Starpix/AP/David Atlas/Retna Ltd./Evan Agostini/AP3 of 24
Lauryn had a hit with her debut solo album, "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill." She took an extended hiatus from both the stage and the public eye, but made an unfortunate return to the public eye in summer 2012 when she appeared in court and admitted that she failed to file tax returns from 2005 to 2007. The amount she earned over that three-year period is more than $1.5 million, and Hill faces a maximum prison sentence of three years. Hill has six children, five of which are with Bob Marley's son Rohan.
Wyclef, who launched a successful solo career after the Fugees parted ways, heads the Yele Haiti Foundation, which helps bring emergency relief and more to the country. In 2010, he tried to run for president of Haiti, but he did not meet the residency requirement. Wyclef has been married to Fusha designer Marie Claudinette since 1994; they have an adopted daughter, Angelina Claudinelle Jean.
Pras (right) starred in the 2007 documentary "Skid Row," which chronicled his nine days as a homeless man in downtown L.A.
Get out the vote
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite