Where Are They Now: Boy BandsRelated: Where Are They Now, Justin Timberlake
- Photo: Bernhard Kuhmstedt/Retna Digital1 of 18
By Rebecca Silverstein
Whether you grew up in the New Kids on the Block era or skewed more toward the Dream Street years, you'd be lying if you said boy bands didn't have an impact on your childhood. Click to find out what happened to the biggest boy bands of the last 30 years!
Members: Justin Timberlake, Chris Kirkpatrick, Lance Bass, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone
Then: *NSYNC had a boy type for every girl out there. What more could you ask for?
Now: Justin went on to mega-success as a solo artist and actor -- and with the ladies. (He's currently married to Jessica Biel.) Lance came out of the closet in 2006 and is currently in a relationship with Michael Turchin. This fall, father-of-two Joey will be seen on "Dancing With the Stars: All Stars" on ABC. JC has been a judge on "America's Best Dance Crew." Chris is in a band called Nigels 11.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite