Where Are They Now: 'Freedom '90' ModelsRelated: Where Are They Now, Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford
- Photo: AP/Bauer-Griffin5 of 8
Then: Known as the friendliest and most professional model in the business, Turlington signed multi-million dollar contracts with Calvin Klein, Chanel and Maybelline. In fact, in the '90s Turlington made famous Maybelline's catchphrase, "Maybe she's born with it."
Now: With over 500 cover magazine covers under her belt, Turlington's face hasn't really left the fashion world. Since those early years, she married actor Edward Burns, had two kids, started a yoga apparel line, is an activist for anti-smoking, an ambassador for RED and CARE campaigns, and she made two documentaries. Currently, Christy is taking classes at Columbia University to get her masters in public health.
RELATED: See pics of celebs at their sexiest
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite